Buying and selling coins on the Bitzlato platform takes place directly with other people, without intermediaries.
Therefore, during P2P exchange, a trade protection system is used, which ensures the receipt of paid coins or guarantees a refund in case of a dispute with the seller of the cryptocurrency.
How the trade protection system works on the Bitzlato platform:
- The P2P exchange service Bitzlato is a bulletin board with a trade protection system: according to the terms of service, we guarantee the availability of coins on the balance of one of the parties and deposit them at the time of the trade.
- When the start of the trade is confirmed by both parties, the system blocks the coins on the account of the cryptocurrency seller at the moment the trade is opened.
- Coins are blocked until the completion of the trade, which guarantees the protection of your purchase or a refund of the funds spent.
- The trade is considered completed when the seller of the cryptocurrency confirms the payment and releases the coins to the buyer.
- In case of disputable situations, the deposit system allows you to open a dispute and resort to the help of arbitrators: the coins will be blocked until the arbitrators make a decision in accordance with the terms of service.
If you have difficulties
40 minutes after confirming the payment, you will automatically have the opportunity to open a dispute. After opening a dispute, you can use the “Write to the arbitrator” option : describe the situation and provide evidence of your case.