1. On the Bitzlato platform web page, in the upper right corner, click on your account name. If the name is not displayed, in the upper right corner there will be a “Login” button. Click on it to log into your account.
2. In the drop-down window, click on the “My wallets” button.
3. You will be taken to the “Wallet” page, where you can see the balance of wallets for all cryptocurrencies and wallet statistics.
4. To go to the wallet management page, click on the wallet in the cryptocurrency you are interested in on the left side of the screen. For example, in the screenshot below, a BTC wallet is highlighted. On the wallet management page, you can view the balance, select the rate at which the equivalent of the amount in fiat currency will be displayed, deposit or withdraw funds, generate a gift, view the transaction history.
In this example, we will look at how to find out the balance of a wallet in the @BZ_CHANGE_BOT telegram bot.
1. In the bot’s main menu, click “Wallet“.
2. In response, the bot will send you a message, which will indicate the balance of your wallet in the selected cryptocurrency, the approximate equivalent of this amount in fiat currency, how much cryptocurrency is blocked, the number of transactions for all time, your rating and reviews, verification status.
The bot will also send you a wallet menu, through which you can select a cryptocurrency, deposit or withdraw funds, generate a gift and view reports.